The Wee Village we would like to welcome you and we really hope you have a lovely time. We want everyone to have a happy but ultimately safe experience.
We would like to remind all Parents/Guardians/Careers that:
– We encourage that both adults and children enjoy The Wee Village, we are never too old to “Let our Imagination Grow…. We would appreciate all children attending to be supervised by the parent/guardian that brought them for their wee Trip to The Wee Village.
– Our main aim is to keep The Wee Village clean, on arrival children will be asked to remove their shoes and only enter the Wee Village wearing socks/tights. Parents/guardians will also be asked to remove their shoes however if they feel more comfortable there will be shoe coverings available. Boxes are provided to keep all belongings safe in reception.
– Yummy homemade food and drinks can be purchased in the Reception Area and we appreciate your cooperation that all food and drinks are consumed within this area. Only wooden food and drinks allowed in The Wee Village, there is nothing better than being made a pretend cup of tea and some cake by your wee one.
– The Wee Village role playing areas have a large number of props, with a number of them being small; all children under 3 must be directly supervised by parents/carers at all times. If you have any concerns please come and speak to Victoria or another member of staff.
– The main aim at The Wee Village is for everyone to have fun and enjoy the experience. We would encourage that everyone treats others with respect and kindness and use the motto Sharing is Caring…… If you see any hazards within The WeeVillage please let a member of staff know as soon as possible so we can rectify the matter accordingly.
– At the Wee Village we encourage that you keep all valuables with you, however hooks and boxes are provided for your coats and childrens bags in the Reception area.
– As you are asked to read these rules online when making your booking, we would kindly ask that all additional adults are aware of The Wee Village rules. Copies will also be available on arrival.
– At the Wee Village there are many opportunities for that gorgeous picture of your little one midst play. You are welcome to take photographs of your family for your own personal use.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and we hope you enjoy The Wee Village as much as we do.
As we are limited to space we would really appreciate that Prams and Push chairs are not brought into The Wee Village.
The Wee Village doors will open 5mis before the start of each session but don’t worry there is plenty of onsite parking right outside if you arrive early.
Since reopening please take the time to read the following:
Covid-19 Guidance and how we are dealing with it at The Wee Village